Shipping Your Knives
This packing method will help your knives travel safely to our shop:
- Wash knives thoroughly before packing.
- To prevent knives from piercing through your packaging while in transit, protect the tips in some way – we like to use pieces of wine corks or rubber tubing. PLEASE DO NOT PUT TAPE ON THE BLADES.
- Wrap your knives in several layers of newsprint, bundling the knives together, then tape the entire bundle securely. See example photos below.
- Pack your knives in a box, not an envelope!
- Cushion the knives with more newsprint or other packing material to keep them from moving in the box.
- Ship to us via your favorite carrier. Our address is:
7 East Glendale Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22301