Shipping Your Knives
This packing method will help your knives travel safely to our shop:
- To prevent knives from piercing through your packaging while in transit, protect the tips in some way – we like to use pieces of wine corks or rubber tubing.
- Wrap each knife in several layers of newsprint, then tape securely.
- Bundle all your knives together, then tape the entire bundle securely.
- Pack your knives in a box, not an envelope!
- Cushion the knives with more newsprint or other packing material to keep them from moving in the box.
- Ship to us via your favorite carrier. Our address is:
Precision Knife Sharpening
7 East Glendale Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22301
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
Whenever possible, PKS will return your knives in your original packaging or re-use other packaging we have on hand. Any packaging that is not reusable will be recycled.